Click Below For:
SOC SERVICE WITH INTERNET MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
SOC & FIRE PROGRAM FOR AMBULATORY SURGERY
Life Safety / Joint Commission Statement of Conditions ™ (SOC)
"My experience with Russell Phillips & Associates has been very professional. They are very responsive and detailed. In an emergency – they make the time."
"If you want a true assessment of your facilities – Russell Phillips & Associates is the team for you. You need to realize when you ask for a review that you may be uncovering some new knowledge about your facility. You need to be ready to hear that information and you want to know you can trust that outside source. I stake my career on Russell Phillips & Associates."
Michael Wood, CHFM
Director of Maintenance & Safety
Oklahoma University Medical Center
Oklahoma City, OK
Healthcare systems are continually challenged to properly assess their compliance with the NFPA Life Safety Code®, understand the interpretations and exceptions to the Code, and finally ensure that all cost-effective measures have been taken to comply with the Code.
Our investigations of fires and other disasters have enabled us to more effectively apply the Life Safety Code® and work with clients to reduce the cost of compliance, while providing the highest level of safety within the facility. By ONLY serving healthcare facilities, we have been able to focus our efforts on understanding how the Life Safety Code® impacts the unique patient/resident populations served within the walls of the healthcare facility.
This service provides the facility with:
- Education on the SOC process or changes to the life safety survey process.
- Initial review and support with The Joint Commission on a potentially non-compliant plan (formerly "Busted Plan").
- On-site wall-to-wall Life Safety assessment of all required buildings.
- Completed forms for the Basic Building Information (BBI) and Plan for Improvement (PFI). All our clients need to do is enter the funding source and timeframes for completion.
Web-based management tool, first launched in 1999, for continuous readiness including all Joint Commission forms, ability to aggregate data across multiple sites or regions, red flag reporting system and life safety code tracking tools.
- The web-based system will enable a full upload to The Joint Commission eSOC and ePFI system for the PFIs (NOTE: The Joint Commission, as of 2007, has not enabled additional uploads of completion dates or changes to PFIs once the initial upload has been completed).
- Annual services include a spot check assessment, updates on code changes that impact your facility and validation for completion of the previous deficiencies.
Special services offered for Code Compliance include:
- Conducting a Fire Safety Evaluation System (FSES).
- Completing request for Traditional Equivalencies/Waivers.
- Full wall-to-wall Life Safety Code® assessments and consulting services.
- Smoke and fire barrier/wall verification program.
- Review of pre-construction floor plans for appropriate Life Safety Code® compliance, compartmentation and fire department response strategies within the building.
Customized programs are available. Please inquire at email@example.com or call our Corporate Office at 585-223-1130.
AutoCAD drawings include required fire protection features and the clients has the option to include suite drawings, deficiency identification and other specialized information.
About Us |
Community Involvement |
Our Clients | Our Staff |
Fire Safety |
Life Safety® / SOC™ |
Emergency Management |
Innovative Technology |